Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Rachel's Challenge

Today at Calob's school there was an assembly to talk about Rachel Joy Scott, the first victim in the Columbine shootings. The assembly was very powerful & extremely moving. There were many clips about Rachel's life and her hopes & dreams ... many of them forecasting the end of her young life ... chilling. I hope that all the students & parents present were moved as I was.
+++++++++++++++
"You just may start a chain reaction"
+++++++++++++++
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"These hands belong to Rachel Joy Scott and will some day touch millions of people's hearts."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Rachel's tears

1 comment:

jkluginbill said...

I think you forgot the part about her being psychic...Did Archer teach you nothing? Archer and I checked out the site and I watch the video...Very nice.