Saturday, April 28, 2007

"The Panic Squad"


If you haven't heard of "The Panic Squad" they are a group of 3 guys who do clean improv comedy. I say clean because if you've seen some other improv, it's not necessarily for the whole family while "The Panic Squad" most definitely is. We saw them perform last night & it was a BLAST!!! I tell you, people who do improv have something special because the stuff that they come up with on the spur of the moment is amazing. They keep you entertained & laughing throughout their whole performance. Fun times for the whole family. I'm hoping we can see them again soon ... they're well worth it!!!

1 comment:

jkluginbill said...

I'm glad you enjoyed them. They are very good. I wish I had the talent to make people laugh (not just at the *things* I do and say on accident) They come to the fair sometimes..........