Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving ... Whew!

This year I am SO thankful for friends that I can call at 2 am & who go above & beyond ... oh SO thankful!!!
- - - - -
We spent our Thanksgiving holiday at Sharon & Gord's again this year. Sharon graciously cooked for 18 people (eek) and did a fabulous job! It was a very nice time with lots of food, beverages, pie & good company.
- - - - -
Here's the bird ... gobble, gobble
Sharon carving away
So, after all the other guests had left the "real fun" began ... ha ha ha
- - - - -
Terence & Gord ... think what you will :)
Wife Swap?!?
Wife Swap?!?

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh my! What happens at Sharon's house stays at Sharon's house!!

angie said...

Hey...wow! I had no idea you guys were into that. Hmmm. Interesting. I'm not sure if my hubby will let me come over to your house again. Orrrrrrrrrrrr....maybe we'll be on the next flight out! LOL

jkluginbill said...

Hmmmm....Wife swap huh? Certainly a new take on Thanksgiving. We just played frisbee golf and ate a lot...Maybe we should go with you next year (or not)!

Judy said...

It looks like a happy and fun Thanksgiving was had by all! I love the picture of Nalu at the top of the page.