Sunday, December 09, 2007

Happy Birthday to ME!!!

Today I am a year older. In fact, I think my life is 1/2 over. I always figured I'd live to be about 70 & now that I'm 35, yep, that's 1/2 way ... I feel OLD! :) Oh well, I never plan to act my age & will stay young at heart. Yep, that's my story & I'm sticking to it.
- - - - -
So Jerrie & Sharon took me out for the day. Jerrie drove (Sharon didn't mind riding in the back & I didn't want to ... c'mon, it IS my birthday). lol We had lunch at Red Robin's, did some shopping & then saw "August Rush." I enjoyed the movie a LOT & I even shed a few tears at the end. I can't say the same for the other heartless ladies with me (cold-hearted perhaps?)!! HA ... I don't know how they did NOT shed a single tear. Crazy I tell ya! All in all it was a great day & we had a lot of fun. Thanks SO much for making it a great birthday ladies!!!
- - - - -
Me, Jerrie & Sharon at Red Robin's
The short & fat mirror at Red Robin's

5 comments:

jkluginbill said...

You're welcome - it was a fun day. I think I might not have any emotions - I almost cried earlier in the movie...but no, it didn't happen!

Fun times! How do you feel? Any wiser? haha!

Tessie said...

happy birthday missy. i did wish you a happy birthday at lamo. glad you had a great day.

Sharon said...

Glad to have been a part of it! Had a great time.

Judy said...

Happy Birthday, Cheryl!
Your ladies outing was the perfect way to celebrate the big three-five!

Angie said...

Happy birthday woman! Hope it was a great one!

But please explain to me why you would want a short/fat picture of yourself???? :)