Saturday, January 12, 2008

Surprise! Sharon's 40!!!


Yesterday was Sharon's 40th birthday ... yes, she's really OLD now! ☺ For a while now, Gord, Jerrie & I have been planning a surprise party for her. Friends were invited & lots of fun was had!! I hope her day was great & the night was memorable ... we love you Sharon!!!
* * * * *
noisemakers ... pretty

The birthday girl - notice her "over the hill" ribbon? ☻
I caught a fish THIS big ... ha
Sharon & Gord
Monica, Sharon, Me, Jerrie & Andrea
(that's Dan in the background looking scared)
Yep, the big 4-0!
A spa package from Monica ... oh la la
Me, Sharon & Jerrie
The "Canadian" gals
Leanna, Monica & Andrea ... and Sharon having fun
Me & Sharon ... almost midnight ... eek!

5 comments:

Judy said...

How fun!! Happy Birthday, Sharon!

It was nice to get to talk to you this morning, the day after the big 4-0!! :)

angie said...

Happy Birthday, Sharon! It sucks to get old. Although I wouldn't know, because I'm only 23. Don't let Cheryl tell you anything different. I am SO 23!

Age is all how you feel and the number doesn't matter. Just pick one you like and stick with it. That's what I did.

Angie said...

Happy Birthday Sharon! And what a great friend you are for throwing her a surprise party!

jkluginbill said...

What a lovely party! So glad it was kinda a surprise! :)

Almost midnight huh? Yikes I was sound asleep by then!

Tessie said...

Looks like you all had fun... ah.... memories.. remember my 4oth eh priss eh....