Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Back to Normal ... Almost! ☺

So, mums has come & gone. We had a good visit and great weather (for us, she was too hot) that hopefully left her & everyone else with some good memories.
----------
When she arrives she always has gift bags for everyone filled with little treats. This time was no different. The kids each received a great assortment of gifts but the BIG gift came at the end. The kids had NO idea this was coming & they couldn't have been happier about it.
----------
"Wow, that's a BIG bag!"
"I wonder what it is?!?"
"Score! Guitar Hero: Aersomith!!!"
Trying out the new game
After the gifts ... Mums, Callie & Calob Mums with the kiddos Terence & Calob at Bob's
Sharon attacking me ... she's just weird! ☺
Me & Sharon ... as per usual!
Mums & Me ... "doin the Razz!"
All of us at the Raspberry Festival
Everybody else gets their gift bags on the first day but mine is always given to me when my mom & I go to "The Woods" coffee shop. I even found a new drink for me ... some kind of mango concoction that was FABULOUS!!! Mums gave me all kinds of goodies ... but the best was definitely ... (see the next picture)
TIM McGRAW ... OMG, how fantastic is this? I know, I know, you all want one of your own but I'm sorry to say, this one is MINE ALL MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ♥♥♥
All of us before heading out for the day on Sunday.On Sunday my mom treated all of us to a Starbuck's drink. This is the kids enjoying their beverages outside.
We had dinner at Billy McHale's with Sharon, Gord & her family. My mom didn't know but I had let them know it was her birthday coming up (she's turning 65 ... eek!) so they totally surprised her by singing to her. Her name was on the train the entire time but she never noticed it. I wonder where I get my dorkiness from?!? HA
----------
Sharon ... I swear, you can't take her anywhere!
Callie, Emily, Sharon, Katie, Terence, Calob, Me, Mums & Gordon
"Paint it Green!" Fantastic!!!

6 comments:

jkluginbill said...

Fun times with Judy!

I love the "use Tim McGraw" board. That is too funny!

Judy said...

We had a lot of fun, as you can see from the pictures. I really enjoyed the Raspberry Festival, getting to see Mamma Mia, the surprise birthday at Billie's (how embarrassing!), and spending time with everyone!

angie said...

Sweet visit! Looks like a good time was had by all. I'm a little concerned about Sharon, though. Does she lick people at random or just you?

And how does one use a Tim McGraw? Inquiring minds need to know!

Sharon said...

Katie will be jealous of all of the Guitar Hero stuff!

Who's the freaky chick in your pictures?

Ryee said...

WOOT!
Guitar Hero! I wanna play!
Isn't that 'Paint It Green' sign at the resteraunt that makes really good mac and cheese?
Mamma Mia is soo great! Mom and I have already gone to see it TWICE in theatres! We love it!
Must see!

Ryee said...

WOOT!
Guitar Hero! I wanna play!
Isn't that 'Paint It Green' sign at the resteraunt that makes really good mac and cheese?
Mamma Mia is soo great! Mom and I have already gone to see it TWICE in theatres! We love it!
Must see!