Thursday, October 02, 2008

C ... C ... C (Cats, Callie & Calob's Cast)

If you know my cats at all you know that they don't like each other. Samson is particularly disturbed by the other 2 cats but he manages ... barely. I'm not sure how this happened but it did ... and I'm lucky to have caught it on camera. It was a nice, sunny day and apparently all 3 cats decided the couch (where I sit of course, as you can see by my huge pile of magazines) was the perfect place to sun themselves. I still don't know how they did it without killing each other. Samson made noises quite a bit though ... as his tail & legs were touching the other cats (gasp). I love it though ... all 3 of my kitties together!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
That's Nalu on the left, Samson in the middle
and Tamara on the right
Tamara stretched out
This is shot from above ... of them touching ... lol
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Callie is a girl ... ALL girl! She enjoys her clothes way more than I think I ever did. Here's a couple of her latest outfits.
Adorable, right? ☺

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Calob gets his cast off on Tuesday and is getting a short cast (below the elbow). He is SO looking forward to that little bit of extra freedom. He is pretty used to this cast by now but I can't imagine he's going to miss it much. I figured we needed pictures of the signatures ... especially the ones he can't see. lol

5 comments:

Judy said...

I love the pictures of your cats napping in harmony...how incredible!

Callie is quite the little model, and looks so pretty in her outfits.

At least Calob is getting some enjoyment out of his cast, with all the signatures, but I'm sure he's still looking forward to getting rid of it, the sooner the better!!

angie said...

I think Callie is way more girl than both of us put together.

Yippee for a shorter cast! Thank goodness he doesn't have to endure that while it's super hot out.

I like the pic of Tamara all stretchen out with the claws showing. Awesome!

Angie said...

Love the picture of the 3 sleeping in harmony. Classic!

How sweet of you to take a pic of the part of the cast Calob can't see! Now that is thinking! :)

Gotta love Callie the model. Clothes are too much fun and when you are as cute as she is on top of that then it's a given she will model! :)

jkluginbill said...

Wow! All three cats and minimal drama - yay! Love the tail shot. I can only imagine the stress that Samson was under...those *other* cats invading his space (it does look like he was there first!).

Um...LOVE the Callie poses. You know I love the girly stuff...she just needs a few (more) sparkles thrown on! (hehe)

Oh Calob. I bet he is glad for a shorter cast. Good times. The pictures of the cast are great - he will love that one as he gets older. I am sure you have Archer's unintelligible, unread-able words immortalized...Right? Right!?!

carissa... brown eyed fox said...

Callie IS adorable & way hip & stylish! Girls... having a daughter is so much fun! love her hair! :)

I bet the short cast will be much better... awe... getting a cast OFF is the best!

love your background on your blog... :)