Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Calob the "Cooper"

Calob's history class is having a colonial day project. The kids had to pick a profession and then dress up as that person and come to school ... wearing their "outfit" all day long. I know how jealous you are ... I am too. NOT! lol Anyway, Calob decided to be a cooper. What is a cooper you ask? It's essentially a barrel maker. Coopers did do other things but from what Calob says, that was their main job. Here's Calob in his "outfit" and then below is a picture taken from the internet. What do you think?

5 comments:

Sharon said...

Wow, when I looked at your Blog I thought immediately, What is Calob doing dressed up like a Cooper ~ he so looks like the original Coopers!! LOL ~ I think that he needs to work on the length of his hair though!!

Angie said...

That is awesome! He looks just like the drawing!

angie said...

Which is Calob and which is the drawing? I can't even tell!

BTW...he looks COOPERIFIC!

Judy said...

Good job, Calob, on coming up with such an original profession and so looking the part!!

jkluginbill said...

Very nice. Very Cooper-like. It was so fun to see all the kids dressed up...