Monday, December 08, 2008

Can YOU lick your elbow?!?

So if someone was to say to you "Did you know I can lick my elbow?" ... what would you say? Would you say, "Oh really, that's nice." ... or maybe "Great!" ... or would you say "Prove it!!"??? Well, I said "Prove it!!!" Of course I had to get my camera ready too ... because you just never know what could happen! (aren't the possibilites endless when there's an elbow AND a tongue involved?) HA
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
This is Katie proving that she can lick her elbow while we were at dinner celebrating Emily's birthday.
Here's Emily giving it a try
And Callie getting in on the fun
Sharon & I didn't bother ... we just smiled instead!
Callie & Emily

5 comments:

Angie said...

That is priceless! You gotta wonder how long it took her to figure out how to do that!

jkluginbill said...

That is fantastic! Way to go Katie.

Troy is trying too...I think he almost has it!

Sharon said...

Cute post!

Although once again showing that my children are weird!!!

You didn't show the picture of what you and I did after we smiled!!!

angie said...

Ummmm...we don't do that sort of stuff where I'm from. We just have corrupt governors that get arrested ON YOUR BIRTHDAY!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Judy said...

Katie and Callie seem to have mastered the licking of the elbow! Now we want to see the pics of Cheryl & Sharon trying it~ :)

P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHERYL!!!!!!