Thursday, June 25, 2009

Spring 2009 Recital Night

This first picture was taken by Calob at the dress rehearsal. I like how Callie is kinda going to the side ... a funky shot.
The rest of the pictures were taken Saturday night, when I was a helper mom backstage & my mom was a helper grandmother.
----------
The girls before they danced
Taylor, Callie, Lindsey, Anna, Elea & Kaarina
Proper ballerinas??
My mom took this one ... sorry about the redeye
This is the start of Callie's dance on Saturday night. The lighting was incredible! They didn't light it like this on the night of the dress rehearsal so when we watched (from the audience) Friday night it was really a great surprise. It just fit with the music, the dance ... everything. These 2 pictures were taken from the wings, backstage ... so they aren't great.

Callie & Oskar
Oskar & Callie :)


Callie & Me

Grandma Judy & Callie

2 comments:

Judy said...

I love all the pictures, and the 'proper ballerina' one is hilarious. Congrats to Callie and her team for their great performance at the recital!

angie said...

Hahahahaha! I LOVE "Proper Ballerinas!" Too cute! The should do more of that on stage and less of the serious stuff. That would be awesome. Maybe they could jam with some breakdancing instead of ballet for just one dance. In their ballerina outfits, of course!

Don't mind me, I'm just crazy from the heat here.