Wednesday, July 01, 2009

As the School Year Ends ...

... all those "end of the year" celebrations take place. At Callie's school, they have "Field Day" every year. It's basically fun games that require physical activity in all of them. Not exactly my idea of a good time ... but whatever works for the kids. :)
----------
Daria & Callie ready to begin
Callie running
Callie jumping
Callie landing ...
exciting stuff, huh? lol
Callie & Daria
Mrs. M & Callie on the last day of school
... oh how we'll miss her!
It was "Green & Gold" day ... but apparently
we forgot to read that part of the newsletter! lol
-----
Alyssa, Callie, Daria, Jenna, Kelsey & Catyler
Alyssa, Kelsey, Callie, Daria & Jenna
@ Dairy Queen ... treats for all!!!
(and even a little skin shown by Callie ... lol)

Callie is now a 5th grader & Calob is a 9th grader ... eek!

3 comments:

angie said...

The purple looks nice among all the green! I've asked my kids to stop growing up. They have so far refused. Nick just told me yesterday morning that he would be 13 in just 2 1/2 years. WHAT?!?!?!?

Sharon said...

Fun to look back!

Although I must say that I'm excited schools out now!

Judy said...

The Field Day does look like hard work, but that didn't hold Callie back...she's doing great!

I like the the group pictures from the end of school, they are such good mementos.