Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Butterscotch Squares


I'm not a huge chocolate lover. I know to some people that is just bizarre but I much prefer sour candy. Be that as it may, I do have 1 chocolate in particular that I LOVE!!! Butterscotch Squares ... YUMMY!!! See's Candies makes them & they are just perfect!!! Interestingly enough, they don't taste like butterscotch though, which is funny. I don't like butterscotch & only tried it because it was the free sample given in the store once. I'm SO glad I tried it (as you all know, I'm not much for anything "new"). The website lists it as "firm, brown sugar & vanilla buttercream. Oh yeah, just my kind of candy. If you haven't tried this kind before, I say you give it a try. Lucky for me, both Calob & Sharon gave me some for my birthday so I'm in butterscotch square heaven.
.....................................................................
I do have 1 issue with the candy though. It's not square. It's rectangle. What's up with that?!?
.....................................................................
If you are looking for it on the custom mix page (the link provided) it's #6, top right. ☺

3 comments:

angie said...

So it's butterscotch candy that doesn't taste of butterscotch? And it is called "Butterscotch Squares" but they are actually rectangular? What is up with those crazy peeps at See's? (we don't have those here, so I have no idea about them, but they sound heavenly. You do know when my birthday is, correct? Just checking.)

Judy said...

That butterscotch square (or rectangle) looks delicious. I'd take it any day over sour candy! :)

Sharon said...

Glad you liked them!! (considering you told me you did before I bought them! So much for Birthday Surprises!!)