Sunday, December 27, 2009

Pillowcases Galore

My Aunt Lainey is a very creative gal ... more creative than anyone I know! It blows me away the stuff she can do. She surprised us with personalized pillowcases this year. Not only are they personalized, but they are also handmade. We are SO touched to have someone so special in our lives & that knows us so well. Each pillowcase reflects who we are individually and then also has our name embroidered on it too (mine has a kitty next to my name too ... perfect)!!! We absolutely love them!!! Thanks bunches Aunt Lainey ... they're fabulous!!!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
The kids & their pillowcases &
Callie with the adorable cup & saucer ...
can you tell how tickled she is by it?!? :)

Here are all the pillowcases. I included the
part with my name & adorable kitty
larger because it was kind of hard to see in the original
picture & it's SO adorable, I didn't want anyone to miss it! :)

3 comments:

Sharon said...

What a cute idea and very personalized!!!

How fun!!!

angie said...

Also, add Aunt Lainey to my box o' stuff. Way awesome gifts! I LOVE them! Want, want, want!

Judy said...

Those are so cool, and you should see mine...it features wine bottles & glasses, & everything to do with wine...I LOVE it!