Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Stretching It Out

The other night after Contemporary, Callie & I
had a 45-minute wait until Salsa started.
She wanted to do some stretching
& I of course took pictures.
¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨
I love the look of this first picture.
I used the flash which explains why the
color is SO different than the pictures below it.
It also explains why you see what looks
like stretch marks on her legs ...
it's actually the reflection of the floor
on the bottom of her legs.
Weird but cool.

A triple-picture ... such good stretching!
Splits ... ouch!
She's SO proud of herself though.
She's worked VERY hard to get them!!!

Salsa pictures tomorrow!!!

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Ouch is right! I only wish that I was half that limber!!!

jkluginbill said...

oh...I do remember the days of the splits.

Love the pics and love that she's so enjoying her dancing! :)

angie said...

Awesome! Wish I could do that. But I'd look incredibly stupid, whereas Callie looks awesomely cool.

Judy said...

I'm so amazed to see Callie doing the splits....WOW! She makes it look easy.