Monday, February 01, 2010

"The Blind Side"

If you haven't seen "The Blind Side" yet I highly recommend you go see it ... PRONTO! It truly is a great movie. Tim McGraw is in it but that's not the reason to go see it (although he is an added bonus). The story is emotional, the acting is superb & it makes you feel good inside. Tomorrow morning the Oscar nominations will be announced & I'm sure Sandra Bullock will be nominated ... she's already won a SAG & Emmy for her role. Here are a few assorted pictures.

2 comments:

angie said...

It's a favorite of 3 out of 4 in this house. One of us much prefers the macabre humor of Zombieland. I won't say which one of us it is, though.

I will say that I think I would like to be real-life friends with Sandra Bullock's character...whatever her name was. She was sassy and spicy and I liked it!

Judy said...

Blind Side was such a good movie, and these pictures are great!