Sunday, March 18, 2007

The BEST Popcorn!


If you've never tried Dale & Thomas popcorn, I highly recommend you do. Yes, it IS expensive, that's for sure, but it is oh SO worth it!!! There are many different flavors to choose from, so hopefully you can find a flavor to suit your particular taste. My absolute favorite is Peanut Butter & White Chocolate Drizzlecorn ... OMG, it is fantastic!!! It used to be sold in a little shop in town but she seems to have had trouble getting more so I just ordered myself a 6-pack at the online store. My friend, Jerrie, sent me a code to get $20 off any $20 purchase ... if you're interested in the code, let me know & I'll send it to you. Aren't I nice? :}


2 comments:

Judy said...

Ummmm...it sounds delicious!!!

jkluginbill said...

I am such a good friend. You can pay me back later! I am glad to assist you in your junk-food eating in any way possible.