Saturday, July 07, 2007

A Day at the Harbor

We went to the Harbor today to just hang out, relax & have a bit of fun. It was a great day, the weather was perfect ... not too hot, not too cold. The next week is supposed to bring temps in the high 80's and low 90's ... EEK!!!
¡ ¡ ¡ ¡ ¡ ¡ ¡ ¡ ¡ ¡ ¡ ¡ ¡ ¡ ¡ ¡ ¡ ¡ ¡ ¡ ¡ ¡ ¡ ¡ ¡ ¡ ¡ ¡ ¡ ¡ ¡ ¡ ¡ ¡ ¡ ¡ ¡ ¡ ¡ ¡ ¡ ¡ ¡ ¡
Callie driving the boat
Callie on top of the slide ... her favorite thing to do at the Harbor
Hanging out
Calob playing baseball with T
Calob & Callie ... with awesome kites above/behind them
Calob, me & Callie
Calob having fun
T is super cool in his new Jeff Gordon chair he got for Father's Day
Callie ... doing who-knows-what
Calob throwing the football to T

5 comments:

Judy said...

It looks like a good time was had by all...how fun! And Terence really does look super cool in the Jeff Gordon chair! =)

jkluginbill said...

Fun times. What a nice day to be by the water. I have to agree...T's chair rocks! ;)

Angie said...

I am leaving a comment just because I can.....I love summer days like that! We don't have a harbor here so we just have to settle for either the mountains or one of our cool parks around town!

angie said...

Looks like you guys had a great day! I am so sorry that T had to sit in such an icky chair. Poor guy. I think a lovely black and orange #20 chair, like the one I got last year for my birthday, would be much more comfortable...in my humble opinion.

Sharon said...

I'm jealous ~ it did look like fun. I have no comment about the chair!!