Thursday, July 05, 2007

Sparkler Fun!!!

After we left Jerrie's house we came home to do our sparklers. My camera has a fireworks setting on it ... who knew?!?! Certainly not me! Needless to say we had a bunch of fun playing with it & took tons of pictures ... deal with it! :}
*******************************
Calob sparking out
Callie sparking out
Callie & Calob making big circles
Calob ... drawing what looks like a cursive "D"
Calob having fun
Callie making big circles
Calob, me & Callie ... Up & Down ... just like Mr. Miyagi taught us
Callie having fun
T doubling the circles
Me (with no arms) making big circles
Me having fun
The kids ... there was no light ... looking cool for sure!

3 comments:

angie said...

How cool! I wish my camera had a fireworks setting. :-( I wish I knew how to take pictures and post them on the internet. Oh heck, I wish my laptop was all better!

Neat-o pics though! From both your show and Jerrie's show. I just hope that her hubby doesn't wet the bed after playing with all that fire. :-|

jkluginbill said...

Nice pics. Good job finding that fireworks setting! :)

Judy said...

Such amazing pictures...way to go, Cheryl!!!