Monday, December 31, 2007

A Night of Musical Fun

We went to Sharon & Gord's house yesterday to watch T's football team lose (ha) and my football team win (yay ... they're going to the playoffs) ... anyway ... after the games were over Gord started putting in random cd's of mixed music & needless to say, a lot of fun was had. I have to say though, Gord is a "music surfer" ... he couldn't listen to a whole song, in fact, I think we didn't even hear 1/2 of the songs. I think, due to peer pressure we did make it through 2 songs ... thank goodness. One of those songs is "I Melt With You" by Modern English, one of my all-time favorite songs ... LOVE IT!!!

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

This is a bit of Gord dancing to MC Hammer's

"U Can't Touch This" ... enjoy!!! :)

Callie & Emily were busy practicing their own musical stylings and they performed for us ... and Bailey joined in on the 2nd verse ... SO FUN!!!

6 comments:

jkluginbill said...

Fantastic. A singer w/ a back up dancer in training! haha

angie said...

Who says white men can't dance??? Really, I don't think they know what they're talking about or else they haven't seen the fab moves of Gord.

Did the girls appreciate their impromptu back up singer? During the first verse I was amazed that both were just laying there, sleeping...but that soon changed! LOL

Cute!

Judy said...

Wow...Gord has got the moves, rock on!!! :)

And the girls were great--Callie sang beautifully, and the back-up was so hilarious!

Sharon said...

What do I say???

Do I have to admit that I allowed such things to take place in my house?

Angie said...

Too fun! I am quite impressed with Callie singing the ENTIRE song....most of us adults couldn't go past the first verse! :)

Tessie said...

omg that was great.. and bailey joined in... bear over hear started..... it was priceless...lol. Good job Callie.