Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Last Day of Christmas Break!!!

The kids go back to school tomorrow ... YIPPEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
OK, ok, I know you'll think that's a horrible thing for me to say but c'mon, anybody who has kids & especially kids that fight all the time (because of course there's nothing else to do) realize that while it's great to have them home for say, maybe an hour, the rest of the time can be pure torture. All in all this Christmas break was better than some others we have had but I think it'll be nice to get everything back to normal & into our usual routine.
↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔
↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔
Callie had her friend, Natalie, over for the first time today. She's been bugging me since the beginning of the break & today was the first time it worked. She's known Natalie for years (ballet forever ago) and they were on the same soccer team last fall and Natalie is a VERY nice girl (yay). I think the girls had a lot of fun & might've even tortured Calob a little bit (ha ha ha).

4 comments:

jkluginbill said...

Aren't they cute?

And I hope they tortured Calob that is a little sisters job (one I excelled at!).

:)

Judy said...

Cute picture! It was nice the girls got to get together as their last hurrah before going back to school...how fun!

Sharon said...

I'm glad Callie had a good time. It's always fun to have friends over to play!

Angie said...

Honey I feel your pain with the fighting siblings! Two children can only stare at each others faces for so long before they try to mangle them! :)

Glad Callie had fun with her friend. I'm sure that made for a nice distraction for a couple hours.