Thursday, June 05, 2008

I'm not tagging you but ... YOU ARE IT! ☺

So, Jerrie had these lovely questions on her blog & we all know we don't want to upset Jerrie so I am participating here ... learn to love it!!!

What are five (non-work) things on my to-do list for today?
1. Volunteer lunch at Callie's school
2. Book club meeting (postponed from last week)
3. Read my book ("Love the One You're With" by Emily Giffin)
4. Eat Krispy Kreme donuts (seriously)
5. Watch "Men in Trees" from last night

Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Donuts (glazed, chocolate round, raspberry filled, sugar ... yummy)
2. Cotton candy
3. Candy (in general terms)
4. Homestyle Microwave Popcorn by PopSecret
5. Jones Soda Candies

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Buy a house where each & every one of us had our own bedroom & bathroom
2. Go to Ireland
3. Start a cat shelter (a dream come true)
4. Hire Tim McGraw to be my personal boytoy! ♥

Places I have lived:
1. North Dakota
2. Southern California
3. Ohio
4. Washington

Jobs I have had:
1. I worked for a small drug store ... 1st job
2. Rite-Aid (customer service, receiving, additions/deletions)
3. Secretary for the Air Force (summer hire job)
4. Mom

2 comments:

angie said...

Wonder who got you hooked on the Pop Secret Homestyle popcorn? hehehe

jkluginbill said...

I'm so glad you played along. I too like the candy of the cotton and general varieties.

And your list of things to do? Right up my alley...low key but oh-so enjoyable (especially book club where you can't hear and people scare you...).

Happy Friday!