Sunday, June 08, 2008

Random Happenings

Here are some pictures of what's been going on in our lives outside of D.I. That certainly took up TONS of times & has let some of the smaller things go by the wayside on my blog. I apologize for that & hopefully that won't happen again ... until next year! ☺

- - - - - - - - - -

Nalu & Samson ... caught in the act
(of not hating each other)
Calob had his final choir concert at the end of May. He is SO handsome!!!
I ♥ this boy!!!
Callie performing at the Senior Center with
the honor choir. Callie posing with all the pins she traded for in TN ... very cool!
- - - - - - - - - -
Friday was "field day" at Callie's school. They lucked out & it didn't rain. We've had rain for so long now, I don't know how they managed to eek out the dry day but it was much appreciated by all the kids.
- - - - - - - - - -
Callie doing the long jump


Callie & Daria


- - - - - - - - - -

Yesterday was the Farmer's Day parade. Callie has been in the parade for years with her ballet studio and this year was no different. For the first time, D.I. had a float in the parade in hopes of getting the name out there more & possibly more community support. Here's hoping!

- - - - - - - - - -

Callie & Madeline Callie doing the "parade wave"
Calob passing out candy with the D.I. float
Callie & Emily ... "Lynden D.I. Rocks!"
Calob ... "Oozing with Creativity"

(Washington's D.I. slogan this year)

4 comments:

jkluginbill said...

How dare those cats be caught not hating each other? Geez...what are they thinking?!

Nice pics. Callie sure does have the parade day down. Ready for some glory!

Congrats on the end of the year performances (only one to go). :)

angie said...

I don't understand how you let "real life" interfere with your blog. I mean, seriously, how hard is it to post once a day and let people know what's going on with you? I wouldn't know about this problem...

HAHAHA!

I'll be looking for Callie in *insert famous parade name here* someday. She really seems to have that parade wave down! And yes, Calob is a handsome boy! A keeper, for sure!

Sharon said...

Great pictures! Calob does look very nice in his Choir Attire!

I bet Callie enjoyed going through the Parade twice!!!

Judy said...

I like the picture of Samson and Nalu...looks like they are enjoying lazing around.

And Calob is indeed handsome at the choir event!

I'm looking forward to seeing Callie's pins from TN...what cool mementos.