Saturday, August 30, 2008

An Apple A Day ...

I don't know when the official start of Fall is (my favorite season by far) but I know it's close when Bellewood Acres opens up. We went today & came home with some yummy apples & the BEST peanut butter around! Seriously! They have golf carts you can drive around the orchards ~ which the kids just love. I can't wait until they have their cider available (in the next month) because it's just ... well, lovely! :)
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Callie & Calob while we were
driving through the orchards
The kids by the orchards
Our family

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Glad you had fun ~ I know that you look forward to going there every year! At least it was sunny for you and kind of warm!

Judy said...

What a neat place, and how fun to tour it in the golf cart. I could certainly go for the apples!!

jkluginbill said...

Fun times. I can't wait for the cider! Yummers!

jkluginbill said...

I was going to add that the first full day of fall is Sept. 22...but you can totally count the 21st if you want.