Monday, August 11, 2008

More Cat Shots

I haven't taken many pictures of my cats lately so I got all up "in their business" for the next shots. I'm sure they didn't appreciate it but hey, that's how I roll. ☺
¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤
Samson's new favorite spot. Half of his body is under the chair & the other half is sticking out ... strange cat!
Samson is on the left & Nalu is on the right. Nalu is sniffing Samson but if you check out Samson's ears ... he is NOT at all happy about it. HA
Close-up of Samson
Tamara yawning
And again ... she's clearly a tired cat -
she must lead a rough life. HA

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Nice pictures of Sampson and my pretty kitty Tamara!!!

angie said...

I think you are wrong about those last 2 pics of Tamara. She's CLEARLY practicing her opera. Or she's doing her Steven Tyler (Aerosmith) imitation. Either way, she's obviously singing.

jkluginbill said...

Love the pics.

And clearly Tamara leads a rough life. You should be nice to her and let her sleep. haha!

Judy said...

Great pics! Tamara has quite the yawn...it's even a little scary looking!