Saturday, October 25, 2008

14 Questions for Calob

We have reached our final questions from Callie (at least for this week). I have to say, they have been interesting & definitely made me laugh. I'm VERY happy I got off so easily with my questions (whew) but I have to wonder how she comes up with some of this stuff. I'm considering asking her some questions ... any ideas? So, here are her questions for Calob. Worse than mine for sure but not as disturbing as Terence's. :)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
1. Would you rather be George Washington or Callie?
2. Would you rather be a lake or dice?
3. Would you rather have an English accent or be a hairy man?
4. Would you rather be dead or hurt badly?
5. Would you rather be a laptop or a present?
6. Would you rather be a Gameboy or a DS?
7. Would you rather be Cameron Diaz or Tim McGraw?
8. Would you rather be smelly, sweaty shoes or an old woman?
9. Would you rather be a train or a piano?
10. Would you rather be a pig that's fat or a fat cow?
11. Would you rather be a piece of cat litter or a toilet?
12. Would you rather eat all your life or type all your life?
13. Would you rather be red or white?
14. Would you rather be a muscle or a lip?
- - - - - - - - - -
1. George Washington
2. Lake
3. English accent
4. Dead
5. Present
6. DS
7. Tim McGraw
8. Smelly, sweaty shoes
9. Train
10. Fat cow
11. Toilet
12. Eat
13. White
14. Muscle

2 comments:

Judy said...

Callie's questions are so unusual and funny! I like your idea about coming up with some questions for her, but I don't think you can top her's in uniqueness.

jkluginbill said...

I LOVE CALLIE!

Seriously...she is great.

And as her godmother I take offense with the first answer! I mean really...George Washington? Whatever...being Callie seems like much more fun!