Sunday, November 30, 2008

Trimming the Tree

Today was the day to "trim" the tree ... and Callie could NOT have been happier. I think the minute she sees Christmas items in the stores she thinks we should do it then but we hold her off to a more appropriate time. The kids still enjoy placing the ornaments, especially the special ones they have made throughout the years. I really enjoy watching & taking pictures. You will have to wait to see the finished tree as I totally forgot to take any pictures once they were all done. Oops! lol
<><><><><><><><><><>
Ornaments ready to go
Callie, Calob & Terence
Callie receiving a new, special ornament (thanks Andrea) It's Clara in honor of her role in the recital this year.
On another note, today is Terence's birthday ... he's old (well, at least older than me)! 42 years young. We didn't take any birthday pictures though ... so here's a picture from September ... isn't he all manly here?!? lol Hopefully Terence had a relaxing day (besides the tree) and was able to enjoy becoming a whole year older ... Happy Birthday Terence!!!

6 comments:

angie said...

You forgot to take pictures? I can't even begin to comprehend how that might have happened. It's just too bizarre.

Happy birthday to T! Hope he had a great day!

jkluginbill said...

Happy Birthday Terence!!! Are you creaking yet? haha!

My tree is UP, not decorated as it must be UP for awhile before I even think about decorating...I'm strange like that...

Lovely ornament pics! Fun colors...love me some ornaments...

And NO PICTURES? WHAT? I think the world may be coming to an end.

Tessie said...

Happy Birthday Terence! Terence always looks FAB FAB i tell you!! And 42 is not old geez Prissy....

Sharon said...

I can't believe that it's time to trim the tree already! My kids enjoy putting up the ornaments as well!

Happy Birthday Terence!!!

Angie said...

Happy Birthday T! Hope it was a great one!

We do it the same way here, I get all the ornaments laid out and the kids do the tree trimming. I like it much better that way! Can't wait to see the finished product!

Judy said...

The Christmas ornaments are so pretty, and how neat for Callie to get a Clara ornament.

Happy Birthday, Terence!