Friday, December 05, 2008

"Nestor the Long-Eared Christmas Donkey"

Have you seen the movie "Nestor the Long-Eared Christmas Donkey" before? If you haven't, you definitely should. It is my absolute favorite Christmas movie!!! Yes, it's corny & there are movies much better made now-a-days but it's also moving, funny & just plain wonderful. Most people I know haven't even heard of it but when I was talking to Andrea last night I found it was her favorite as well. That makes me happy because I've never found anyone else who loves "Nestor" like I do. I don't own the movie but I plan to get it someday. For now it will be on the ABC Family channel on December 13th @ 11:30 am (but the time might depend if you have Dish or DirecTV) ... so watch it & see how wonderful "Nestor" truly is!!!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

What a great tribute to Nestor! I love it... :-)

Judy said...

I don't remember the Nestor movie, but it sounds like a must-see!!!

angie said...

I don't believe I've ever seen that one! And the 13th is the day of Nick's birthday party, so I won't be able to watch it then. You go buy it and I'll come over to your house and watch it. If it makes me cry, I'm going to wipe my snotty nose all over your shirt.