Wednesday, December 24, 2008

* Merry Christmas Eve *

My kids have unofficially been on Christmas break since Thursday of last week. They have taken every opportunity since then to fight. About anything ... about everything ... about nothing. It's the thing that drives me most crazy during Christmas break ... and summer break ... and any other time when they are home for an extended period of time. So, when I hear nothing and go in search of the kids & find them like THIS ... it brings me a joy I can't explain!!!

Samson cozying up to Gillian
Today we had a bit of a surprise. Snow ... LOTS of it. We woke up to it snowing & it's now 8 hours later & it's still snowing. It did stop for a brief period but I think that was to give us a false sense of relief ... it didn't last long. When Terence got home from work (early) he took the kids outside to finally play in the snow. They had SO much fun!!!

2 comments:

jkluginbill said...

Look at your kids being all sweet and cozy...I know you were worried when you heard - nothing...but they were just liking each other! Yay!

And Samson is all sweet and cuddly with Gillian...LOVELY! He has a new "friend."

Love snow pics...the snow ROCKS!!!

Judy said...

The snow pictures are great, and it looks like the kids are totally enjoying it!

What a good picture of Samson in the relaxation mode.