Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Happy 14th Birthday Calob!!!

Calob is 14. I don't understand how it keeps happening. He keeps getting older & that makes ME older. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for him but sheesh, how much should parents have to handle?? First we give birth, then we raise the kids ... then they grow up ... sniff, sniff. It makes me sad. He drives me crazy on a daily basis but I love him with every fiber of my being. I really want him to STOP growing up. Anyway ... here's Calob opening presents
on his 14th birthday.
I LOVE YOU CALOB!!!
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Presents from Callie
A t-shirt & a book
Gift cards rock ... from his cousins & Grandma Judy
The picture on the left is Calob reacting to the shirt on
the right. I had to get it for him ... it's SO him!
A new video game ... yay
Me & my boy

5 comments:

Judy said...

Happy Birthday #14, Calob!! It looks like you got some great presents, so ROCK ON!

jkluginbill said...

Happy Birthday Calob. Love the shirt...funny funny!

I don't know why they keep growing and aging (us - whatever). I even give mine tons of coffee...not working!

Enjoy those new gifts Calob! :)

Sharon said...

Happy Birthday Calob!!!!

angie said...

I don't know why you keep getting older. That must suck. Me? I'm 23 and proud of it!

Hope you had a great birthday Calob!

Angie said...

Happy birthday Calob! (sorry it's a little late) Looks like you got some cool stuff!