Saturday, January 03, 2009

Calob's B-Day Lunch

Today we went to lunch to celebrate Calob's birthday. His actual birthday is Tuesday but that isn't actually the best day to have lunch (as the kids are in school, adults are at work, etc) so we decided today was good. Although it was snowing ... again. Anyway ... Sharon, Gord & girls joined us to celebrate ... it was yummy. Calob chose Olive Garden this year which made Gord oh so happy (apparently he HATED Pad Thai last year). We all ate lots & left with full tummies ... the perfect meal.
* * * * * * * * * *
Calob w/his seafood fettucine
Not sure what is making Callie smile
but I like this picture
Emily, Katie & Callie
Sharon & Me
Dudes ... Terence & Gord
All of us
* * * * * * * * * *
On our way home we noticed a female neighbor out shoveling her driveway. I figured Calob, as a young, spry teenager, should help her out. And so he did. That's what kids are good for ... right? :)


6 comments:

Judy said...

Olive Garden...good choice, Calob! I love the pictures, good of the guys & gals, and the group picture is great.

And good for Calob to finish the day off being a good samaritan!!

jkluginbill said...

Yum. I LOVE seafood fettucine. As a matter of fact I had that on New Year's Eve at NY Pizza.

Love the Callie pic. So sweet when she smiles.

I have another comment, but not here, not now!

<3

Angie said...

Great choice for dinner Calob! Well the place not the dish...seafood yuck! :)

And way to be helping your neighbor shovel her driveway! Now if ya'll could just send that snow my way....

angie said...

Happy early Birthday, Calob! So nice of your mother to lend you our for manual labor to finish up your celebration.

I would have totally done the same thing. :)

I can't comment on your choice of restaurants as I've never, ever eaten at an Olive Garden - or the O.G. as it is called in my family. My brother worked at one for about 2-3 years.

Sharon said...

Happy Birthday Calob. Thanks for letting us join you!!

Way to go helping shovel the drive way!!

carissa... brown eyed fox said...

hAppy BiRtHdAy to Calob!

seafood fettucini... GREAT choice! :)