Saturday, December 27, 2008

Snow Much Snow!

It finally rained today. I couldn't be happier. After 4 days of snow, rain is much appreciated. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate snow. I just hate LOTS of snow. I hate snow that keeps the kids home from school. I hate snow when it keeps you housebound for days on end. Snow itself is lovely ... in small (very moveable) amounts. I think we must've had at least 50 feet of snow in those 4 days. You think I'm exaggerating? OK, I might be ... but at times it sure felt like it. I made a collage of assorted snow pictures over the days. Enjoy!
On a completely unrelated note ... I love this!
Callie & Kit, looking for Waldo!!!

5 comments:

Judy said...

Great snow collage! I can't even imagine that much snow.

Very sweet picture of Callie and Kit, and they are quite pretty in their matching nightgowns!

angie said...

Ok, here's the problem. It's been raining at my house for a couple of days now. All that horrid ice and snow had melted and gone away and I was happy. Except for the tornado watch we had earlier today...but that's ok. And now - RIGHT THIS VERY SECOND - it is freakin' SNOWING at my house. S-N-O-W-I-N-G! Ack!

What else should I expect in Illinois in December, right? *sigh* I'm moving to southern Florida first chance I get.

angie said...

Oh, did they find Waldo?

jkluginbill said...

Where was Waldo? Maybe in the snow...

Um...I have not heard one nice thing come out of your mouth concerning snow...and you say you don't hate it!

I hate the rain...it makes slush and slush is much, much worse than snow! I have pics of Archer jumping in the snow the other night - no shoes, dark...I will post soon. It was great!

Angie said...

Hey! Send some of this snow my way would ya?! It has been bitter cold with zero snow which is no fun!