Monday, April 13, 2009

Texas Group Pictures

Here are some of the group-type photos from our trip to Texas. I definitely have more pictures but I'm just going to post these for now. Enjoy!
○ ◙ ○ ◙ ○ ◙ ○ ◙ ○
Callie, me, MaMo & Calob (@ Bill Miller's)

My dad, Callie, Ariel, Calob, Me,

Bill & Donna @ the Alamo
My family outside the Alamo
My family at the Riverwalk
My family w/MaMo
... All of us ...
MaMo in front, Callie, Me, Terence, Lainey,
Daddy, Donna, Ariel, Bill & Calob
Daddy, Me, Terence
Callie, Sonny, Lainey & Calob

5 comments:

jkluginbill said...

Nice family pics! Looks like fun!

Sharon said...

It's always fun to see family pictures. Interestingly, your Grandma looks very similar to my Grandma!

angie said...

Great pics, great memories to cherish always. I'm glad you got to take the trip and I hope the kids will always remember it.

Judy said...

Great pictures! I like all of them, and especially the one with the Alamo!

Angie said...

I am so glad you got to take this trip and spend some time with your beloved MaMo! Great pictures and I'm sure great memories!