Wednesday, April 15, 2009

More Texas Pictures

Here's another bunch of pictures from our trip to Texas. These are from my camera. I'll post pictures from my dad's camera & some that Callie took at a later date.
• • • • • • • • • •
Sunset on the farm
Paco (like Taco) and Shantelle
Calob & Shantelle
Grandpa Cal & Callie having some quiet time
Donna & I at the Hard Rock Cafe
Me, Tommy (our 2nd cousin) and Donna
in front of the Poteet DQ
Sonny chillin' under the camper ... haha
♥♥♥ My Mamo ♥♥♥

Me & Donna

Ariel hanging w/the cows & her mandolin

Donna & Daddy celebrating their birthdays

4 comments:

Judy said...

Great pictures of everybody, especially MaMo. I like the sunset picture, and also the pictures of Paco & Shantelle. Good job, Cheryl!

angie said...

Do cows like the mandolin? My step-father-in-law has cows. Alas, I have no mandolin.

Sharon said...

Keep the pics coming, I'm enjoying them!

jkluginbill said...

Love the pics. Thanks for sharing.

The Hard Rock one of you and Donna is very good...How fun for the kids to have that family time. I bet they LOVED seeing Grandpa! <3