Thursday, July 09, 2009

So YOU Think You Can Dance!

I am new to "So You Think You Can Dance." I've heard about it for years but never jumped on the bandwagon ... until this season. I have been blown away by the talent these dancers have. I have been brought to tears by the tenderness & passion shown. It's been amazing!!! I was talking to my mom today about the show & telling her about my favorite dance of the season ... it was week 2, when Jonathan & Karla danced. I can't explain how much I loved it ... and I was moved by it. Truly amazing!!! I'm sad to say that both dancers have been eliminated but I so HOPE for them both (and especially Jonathan, cutie pie) that they continue to dance & bring joy to others.


2 comments:

Judy said...

That dance is so amazing, very touching and sensual. It's hard to believe that the couple has been eliminated since that was a winning performance if there ever was one.

angie said...

My MIL is totally into that show. I've never watched it. I should probably go be on it, though. They might want to increase their fabric order for the costumes first. ;)