Wednesday, September 02, 2009

First Day of School 2009

Calob is now (officially) a high schooler. Today was his first day of high school. I don't think I'm ready for it but Calob seems to be fine. He tells me (as I'm freaking out & worrying tons) "Really mom, it's not that big of a deal." Yeah well, it IS Calob! lol Once again, he is in the advanced choir that meets before school every day @ 6:45 am ...
TOO early if you ask me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Calob, the 9th grader, @ 6:30 am
Callie is a 5th grader this year ... and she plans to "rule the school!" hahaha She was SUPER excited to start school this year & I'm SO glad. It's hard to see the kids growing up & especially Callie, because she's my baby. I've heard though, that I don't get a choice in the situation. Whatever ... they should stay small FOREVER!!!
~~~~~~~~~~
Calob after school
Callie after school ... check out her
ponytail swinging away!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here's a pic of Callie & her teachers on "meet the teacher(s) day" which happened on Tuesday. These are the same teachers Calob had for 5th grade and we truly LOVE them! They are both fantastic ladies who love the kids in their class. We are SUPER excited Callie is in their class!!
~~~~~~~~~~
Mrs. P * Callie * Mrs. V

4 comments:

jkluginbill said...

Yay for a good first day of school. I so am not old enough to have a high schooler. Right? I mean one must have to be your age to have one of those. hahaha!!!

We do not want them to be small forever. What? That's just crazy!

Sharon said...

The sooner they're off to school the sooner they're out the door that's what I say!!! LOL ~ Just kidding!

Great pictures!!

angie said...

It only gets better (scarier) as they get older.

Judy said...

I love the first-day-of-school pictures! It looks like Calob & Callie survived the first day of their new school year. :)

The picture of Callie & her teachers is really cute.