Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Sorry, She's Busy Dancing :)

Friday was the 2nd week of Callie's Contemporary class & Salsa class. She's loving them both SO much!!! Contemporary is for the whole session but Salsa is only a 6-week class. She's also taking ballet still, twice a week, so she's a busy girl. Since she's now dancing 3 days a week, her 2 days off are spent dancing in the house ... lol ... she can't get enough.
----------
Miss Becki & Callie
in Contemporary
Callie & Oskar were SO much better in their 2nd week of Salsa. I was pretty surprised because they didn't practice (together) since the actual class the week before. I was impressed though.
----------
Callie giving me the "stare" &
Learning the push turn
Learning the "Around the World" turn
Killing me!
Oh my!
Having fun!
Freestyle
Another successful class!

4 comments:

jkluginbill said...

Looks like fun...glad she's keeping busy! :)

Uh...does she know you're posting these online? She is going to LOVE those pics in a few years (hahaha!).

She looks great...just like a "real" dancer. Twirl on!

Sharon said...

I love that she's having such a good time with the Dancing!

What's better than doing something that you love so much!

Judy said...

Way to go, Callie! I'm so proud of all the dancing she's doing. She looks great!

angie said...

Sweet pics! I hope her friendship with Oskar continues to flourish!