Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Drink Milk!

My mom & I saw Tim McGraw at GM Place (up in Vancouver) ... at some point before the concert we went to the bathroom. This was on the inside door of the stall I went in. There was no way I could NOT take a picture of it. I was truly shocked to see something so bizarre ... in the bathroom stall. I asked my mom & she said her stall didn't have any poster. I guess I'm special ... or something. lol All I have to say is, drink your milk! You don't want to end up like this lady!!!! hahaha

3 comments:

jkluginbill said...

eeeks! I hope milk in coffee counts b/c that's the only milk I get!
That's crazy funny!

angie said...

I'm not even sure I understand the message of that picture. If I don't drink milk my body will disappear and an escalator will eat my hair? OMG...posters are hard!

Judy said...

That picture is scary....it's a good thing it wasn't in my stall!