Sunday, April 25, 2010

Nightmare!

Do you ever have those one of those dreams that scares you to your very core? Me too. I had one last night. I dreamt I was pregnant again & my goodness, it was not a pretty site. I was huge (abnormal huge, kind of like you'd see at a freak show) and my belly didn't fit through normal-sized doorways, behind the wheel of a car, etc. It was just odd. Anyone who knows me knows that I do NOT want to have any more kids. I am totally content with the 2 kids I already have, thank you very much.
----------
Then at the end of the dream (aka nightmare), I died. Not from childbirth or anything like that. I just died.

(nope, not my belly, just a picture I found online)

2 comments:

jkluginbill said...

oh ya...talk about a nightmare! YIKES!

angie said...

Oh my word! What a nightmare, girl! What did you eat before you went to bed? Please do not die.

I had a dream the other night about a boy I knew named Jimmy. He was the son of a former co-worker and he was killed 11 years ago this June in a horrible car accident (he was only 20 years old).

It was so bizarre because he and I were reminiscing about how he used to call (a huge health care facility) and say, "Can I talk to my mom?" And until I got to recognize his voice, I'd always say, "Sure, but who is your mom?" He told me that he was doing fine where he was and that everything is ok.

It was so weird because I hadn't thought of him for several months...and then he popped into my dreams just like that.

Yeah, I know that has nothing to do with your dream, but I felt like sharing. I should probably get a blog or something so I can write this stuff on my own blog. Hmmmm...