Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day ~ Full of Love

Happy Valentine's Day - or Happy Love Day!
Hopefully your day is full of lots of love!
__________
Yesterday was the Valentine's party for Callie's class.
They had sweets & played games ... fun.
Callie's treat bag
Playing "CUPID" (aka Bingo)
__________
Today's Callie's valentine's dream came true ... she got a special valentine. From Oskar. I can't even tell you how giggly & excited she is about it. The bear from Oskar is SO cute & much-loved already.

4 comments:

Judy said...

The teddy bear is adorable, and how sweet for Oskar to give it to Callie. I would say that is a very Happy Valentine's Day!!!

angie said...

Oh my goodness. I'm pretty sure she's only like 5 still, so much, much too young for boys to be giving her special Valentine's gifts. Right? Right?

That's very sweet and I'm sure she'll always cherish that gift.

Except she's only 5 so there's no way she'll even remember it in a few years. Right? Right? RIGHT??!?!?!?!

Please stop letting her grow up. It makes me be old.

jkluginbill said...

OMG! A bear from Oskar!?! I can not even imagine the excitement...it must be almost un-bear-able for you! :)

Happy Day S family!

Sharon said...

Very Cute! She mentioned that she had gotten the bear from Oskar but I thought it was from before! How exciting!