Saturday, April 04, 2009

Texas ... here we come!!!

The time is here ... it's vacation time! I'm not sure I'm mentally ready after the last couple of days but hopefully the trip will help take my mind off Nalu. (missing him SO much)
I'm a smidge worried about the weather in the San Antonio area. I see a few 90's on the 10-day forecast & anybody who knows me at all knows that I'm more of a 65-70 degree weather ... as a high. I'm thinking there could be some melting involved ... eek!
It's about time I really start packing (yes, I'm behind ... oops) and get the family ready to go. I will be updating from Texas but there probably won't be any pictures until we get back.
Miss me tons!!! :)

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Have a great time and enjoy your family!!!

jkluginbill said...

Have a great trip...Don't melt!