Friday, July 17, 2009

V.B.S. Finale

I can't even tell you how much fun Callie had at V.B.S. this week. She can't decide if cake decorating or worship dance was her favorite night ... but I'd say she came out a winner all week. It was a GREAT program & Callie (and Makenna too) had a blast!!!
----------
So last night was cake decorating ... the girls chose to make butterflies. Who knew huh? lol
Callie couldn't stop herself
Tonight the church had a family bbq. They served hot dogs, fruit, chips, etc & had lots of games & fun things for the kids to do. The girls found a tree to climb & we got some great pictures out of it!

Callie even took this pic of Jen & I

3 comments:

angie said...

So when I see her on "Ace of Cakes" in about 10 years, I can say, "I knew her way back when she started making butterfly cakes..."

Awesome looking cake! Way to go, Callie! And glad to hear that she thoroughly enjoyed VBS. I miss those days!

Sharon said...

I bet Callie had fun eating it too! She did a nice job!

Judy said...

The butterfly cakes look yummy. Good job, Callie (and Makenna)!

The 'chicks in the tree' pictures are neat, how fun.