Thursday, December 03, 2009

Father/Daughter Dance 2009

Callie & Terence attended the Father/Daughter dance at Callie's school again this year. It is truly a special night and Callie SO looked forward to it. This year, they went to dinner beforehand with Gordon & Emily ... a double-date if you will ... and that just added to the special evening. Here are pictures ... just a few ... hahaha ... of the night.
----------
Before dinner & the dance
Callie & Daria
Sharon & I working the treat table


I'm not sure why, but I absolutely LOVE this picture ...

Kelsey, Daria, Callie & Emily



Callie & Kaitlyn

4 comments:

jkluginbill said...

I love that dress...It was perfect!

Wonderful pics...I like the one of their arms/bodies too. Very nice.

Sharon said...

I can hardly keep up with all of the Blog posts!!!

I'm so glad that they got to have the Dance one more time before they move to the big school.

They had such a great time!!

Judy said...

It looks like the father/daughter night out was a lot of fun. All the pictures are so pretty, and my favorite is the one of Terence & Callie on the front porch at the beginning of the evening.

angie said...

So sweet! I've been telling Alex that prom is a mother/son dance. He's not falling for it. I also keep threatening that his father and I will chaperone and we'll bust a move out on the dance floor to show all his friends how to dance. He's not as excited about that idea as I am.